Friday, August 15, 2008

School starts


Well we survived the first week (3days) of school. I think I finally have drop off and pick up figured out... It was very confusing the 1st day because most of the roads were closed for construction..I don't even think the teachers knew what was going on. Jessica has found some new friends and loves her kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Greenfield. She is very excited and has already received her 1st homework packet. Jake is adjusting and has made some friends as well. He is in a 4/5 split, which can be intimidating, but he's been in a split before and will do fine. His teacher is Ms. Klahs. It is hard waiting until noon to take Jessica---she is so excited to go in the am when I take Jake..that for the next 3 hrs, all I hear is it time to go yet????? It's not so bad commuting across town to school either- it takes less than 10 minutes. BUT, it will be very nice to be less than 5 min. when we move. I'm trying to get motivated to actually walk to school in the am with Jake and Jess.

1 comment:

Dionne said...

We will have to do more breakfast outings although I am sure Mimi's cafe won't want us back!!!!