Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The countdown...8 days

We sign our papers 1 week from tomorrow on the new house! yeah! We had our walkthrough today and it's the first time I've seen the inside for a few weeks. The last time I saw it only the wood floors were in and they were covered, the rest of the house was still cement. I can't believe it's done. The walkthrough was tedious, it took about 2 1/2 hours (thanks Dionne for taking jess to school), the guy was very good at pointing out things that I didn't even catch...He even baked us a pie in our oven as a "housewarming" gift.
So sign papers 9/4, keys 9/5, move in 9/6!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

CRAZY! I can't wait to come check it out! I'll be down the 14th. Will you be in by then?????

OlsenFam said...

Yes! come by anytime!

Carina Olsen said...

Wow... How exciting that will be to be out of that apartment and in to your new house. Let the unpacking begin.