Monday, August 11, 2008

End of Summer

I can't believe that there are only 2 days left before the kids go back to school. Last night Gary asked me what I'm going to do now that the kids are gone all afternoon. I told him that I would read and take a nap every day. I might have to practice the drums for Rock Band though because Gary is getting really good and I haven't progressed at all. Really, I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do for now, but once we move into our house (Sept.5/6), I'll probably spend every afternoon for a month or two unpacking boxes!!!

Since I've been reading quite a bit lately, maybe I should get a job at Barnes and Noble, so I can save on the cost of books... BTW, Breaking Dawn was good. A little darker than the others, but great.

It has been a great summer though...Spending time with family and friends, traveling, Disney, swimming, beach, shopping and just hanging out. The kids are excited about going to school, but a little nervous about a going to a new school, but I'm sure they will make new friends quickly.

No comments: