Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I love that New Car Smell!

Here it is Judy- although now you've already seen it. For everyone else that doesn't know, my lease on my Acura is up this month and I'm pretty much out of miles, so Gary and I went car shopping this weekend, after we pawned the kids off on Derek Ballard. We've been researching for awhile and I've had my eye on the BMW X5 ever since they announced the 3rd row... and since a BMW has always been kindof a dream for me. However, on the way to the BMW dealership, we stopped by the Mercedes lot and happened upon the perfect dark blue/tan interior GL450 and fell in love. Here is my new car!

2 comments:

The Queen said...

Oh yeah, baby. :) Congrats again, it's a beaut! I love that picture of Jake by the way!

Michelle said...

Um....nice car. When can you take me out for a ride?