Sunday, March 9, 2008

I'm sure I forgot something?

What a week! early dismissals, minimum days, no school days, overnight trip to Disneyland with family, parent teacher conferences, PTA, work, park days, school projects, birthday parties, homework....and to top it off Daylight Savings Ended (which I actually remembered). But I did forget a few things.
Rushing around in the morning to get ready for 9a church,because I slept in even though I changed the clocks, Jessica and I finally got in the car to go to church to save a seat for Gary and Jake. Anyway as soon as I set down, I had FORGOTTEN that Jessica was to give the scripture. No big deal, but we needed to practice, so we went to the primary room and practiced. At 9a, we returned to find Gary sitting in our row, but not Jake. I asked "Where's Jake?" and Gary shrugged. I then asked "Did you bring him?" He said "Are you kidding me?...and rushed out of the chapel to get Jake who we had FORGOTTEN to bring to church...I FORGOT my son!!!! I think I in the prize this week for "worst mom." Actually, when Jake realized that both of us had left he was a little surprised, somewhat sad, and than excited that he didn't have to go to church. He also blames Gary so I felt a little better about being a bad mom. It was actually pretty funny!

No comments: