Sunday, August 23, 2009

We made it home!


After 48 states and Canada, 13500 plus miles, and 7 weeks of travel, we made it home late Wed. night. 1 day after school started. I know that I was not good at all in updating my blog, but I'm going to organize a photo album and post it on facebook. Really- there are 4000 plus pics, so if you want to come over and help, you are welcome. I could not handle the internet connections at the hotels, they were too slow and really I was just too tired to do too much. We had a great time and I can't wait to do my scrapbook, which is really what I love to do anyway.
We are also going to try to put together a slideshow...so maybe we'll just have to throw a party! Anyway, we are looking forward to catching up with everyone now that we are back! We are also thankful to our friend in our new ward, who came out ASAP to spray away all the black widows that moved into the garage while were were away!

1 comment:

The Queen said...

yay! You're back! I can't believe you were actually gone for 7 weeks. That's crazy!! It flew by, didn't it? I'm so glad you had fun!