Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oklahoma
















Where did June go- well- I spent 2 weeks in Oklahoma at mom and dad's or AKA, camp Grandma and Grandpa's. My sister and her 3 kids were there, My bro, Alan was there for a few days with his 2 kids and My little bro, Uncle Jeff, took the time off to play with the kids. We swam, jumped on the trampoline, caught bugs/fireflies/frogs, went to Woolaroc, rode horses, fed llamas, rode on the VACMOBILE-the Vaclaw's OU bus, did science experiments, including volcanoe eruptions, the infamous mentos and diet coke geyser and lava lamps, played wii, 3d chalk art, sand art, watched movies, painted tshirts, shopped, pedicures, made cards, had a pirate/princess party- complete with costumes and pinata, Tulsa zoo, went to the science museum in OKC and of course Incredible Pizza and helped mom throw a wedding reception at her house the last night I was there (we transformed the house from disaster to fantastic!) I'm sure that I left some things out.





It's always a fun time when we go and we are exhausted by the time we get home. The kids came home with tons of goodies as well as some special "beanie babies" that grandma passed on to the kids. They are very special to them.

No comments: