Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Grandpa




It seems that I can't get around to updating my blog as much as I would like, so I am going to try and give you highlights for now. At the beginning of May, Jessica went to Utah for my grandpa's funeral. Funerals are always sad, but I am happy that my grandparents have been reunited in Heaven and will have their health. My grandparents always put family and the gospel first and taught us so much. They have 5 children, 19 grand children and somewhere around 53 great- grand children...I lost count. We love you.


2 comments:

The Queen said...

I always think it's so sad how families all come together for a funeral, but a lot of times when it's just a picnic or other more normal occasion we don't. :( It's nice that you were able to go, though. You are right, I am so grateful for the gospel!

The Queen said...

P.S. That wasn't meant to come across directed towards YOU not getting together with your family. :/ lol sorry! I am going to assume you know what I meant!!