Friday, May 16, 2008

My schedule for the past few weeks

Clean, take the kids to school, clean, pick up the Jess, clean, leave the house for a showing, pick up Jake, clean, leave the house because of a showing, clean, go to bed. Did I mention that all I do is clean?! In between, pta meetings (last one was this week), some work (thank goodness for some $), book club (my escape), swimming (to beat the heat), Dentist Surgery for Jess (no fun, but she did well), cubscouts (No comment), Dodger Game (family night fun), car trouble (yes- car trouble with my new car), advance screening of Prince Caspian (really good movie and fun screening), scrapbooking with my cousin (just so I feel productive and get out of the house).

1 comment:

Dionne said...

Well, you are the cleaning expert in the ward so we would expect nothing less!!!!!